| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagasaki in December is a little cool at 8.8 °C (47.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- In December there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.2 °C (13 °F).
- The weather in December is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 66.4mm (2.6in) of liquid accrues during on average 8 days.
- In December the heavens above Nagasaki are a little dull with an average of a mere 4:07 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:07 long with an average length of 10:01.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagasaki December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Nagasaki, Japan
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagasaki:
- Iizuka, Japan - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) NNE
- Hita, Japan - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) ENE
- Saga, Japan - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) NE
- Asosan, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Kumamoto, Japan - 79.1 kms (49.1 miles) E
- Unzendake, Japan - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) E
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 101.1 kms (62.8 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 61.4 kms (38.2 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) SSE