| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Nagasaki in March is quite mild at 10.1 °C (50.18 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.3 °C (43.3 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in March is hardly dry with rain now and again. Circa 116mm (4.6in) of water tumbles across an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Nagasaki is fair with on average an unexceptional 5:42 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 12:26 long with an average length of 11:55.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Nagasaki March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Nagasaki, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Nagasaki:
- Iizuka, Japan - 128.1 kms (79.6 miles) NE
- Fukuoka, Japan - 105.6 kms (65.6 miles) NNE
- Hita, Japan - 118.7 kms (73.8 miles) ENE
- Saga, Japan - 71.8 kms (44.6 miles) NE
- Asosan, Japan - 113.4 kms (70.5 miles) E
- Kumamoto, Japan - 79.1 kms (49.1 miles) E
- Unzendake, Japan - 37.4 kms (23.2 miles) E
- Hitoyoshi, Japan - 101.1 kms (62.8 miles) SE
- Ushibuka, Japan - 61.4 kms (38.2 miles) SSE
- Akune, Japan - 83.9 kms (52.1 miles) SSE